Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Things I would not buy online

As a technology grow exponentially, the solution of anything becoming closer and closer. For not long ago, buying something online was a dream, or a fiction, but today the reality far different which I mean, we are debating. What we cannot buy online? Since online market become tool can sell everything. However, in my opinion, I would not buy the following things online.

*    Human organs and live animals.

*    First, it is an ethical issues for buying human organ, it is also very serious when it comes to buying thorough the internet too, where I cannot tested whether it alive, sick or dead organ. Secondly I cannot know whether it is a stolen organ or someone sell it because of financial hardship.

*    Similarly, live animal can be sick, or may have a behavior problems and etc. So it is better for me to checks their behavior and test their health before buying it online because they may have a rabies, or a similar diseases.

*    Buying drug prescription online can cause a serious problems. So I would not consider to buy something that is affecting my health. Because I do know whether the individual who prescribing the drug for me is certified or not. At the same time. I need to know whether I am allergic to the medication or not, before buying it. So it would not fit my option either.

*    Finally, I would prefer to go Grocery store, rather than buying online for fruits and vegetables because I want to buy fresh pieces that I can see, check, touch, and smile. And I don’t want to buy a pieces that has a damage, old or smile bad.  


Therefore, I would not even considering to buying those things for the internet, because they are directly relate for my personal health and the well-being of myself. So, I would choose the best option which is; not buy those things online.

No comments:

Post a Comment